In the event of an evacuation by you or by the office where you are supervised due to a weather event, within 72 hours, you are to notify one of the other offices in this district of your location.
- Augusta - 1-877-238-4518
- Brunswick - 1-877-872-3776
- Savannah - 1-800-881-7670
If all of the offices within the district are required to evacute, within 72 hours, you are to notify one of the following offices of your location, based upon where your supervising officer is located:
- Augusta - Contact the U.S. Probation Office in Athens, Georgia, at 1-706-543-8138
- Brunswick - Contact the U.S. Probation Office in Valdosta, Georgia, at 1-229-247-0631
- Savannah - Contact the U.S. Probation Office in Macon, Georgia, at 1-478-752-8106
Special Instructions for Registered Sex Offenders - In the event of an evacutaion, you must seek living arrangements at locations other than public shelters.